Growing Northern Virginia Dealership |
Thursday February 13, 2020
Dealer Multiple Positions
Career Opportunities for Experienced Contract furniture Professionals
- Responsible for quality control and oversight of all proposals & transactions from inception to punch completion.
- Experience working with GSA schedule furniture contracts highly preferred.
- Successful applicant will be responsible for verifying pricing and acknowledgements as well as scheduling shipments.
- We are seeking an applicant with a minimum of 5 yr. contract furniture space planning experience.
- Tasks will include systems furniture design and specification work (Mostly AIS) and review/quality control of outsourced design services. Must be proficient with AutoCAD, CAP20/20 and possibly Giza
Send resume to: email@example.com
- We are seeking an experienced contract furniture professional with in-depth knowledge of multiple furniture lines and a track record of running large long term projects / clients relationships.
- Account managers are assigned clients and projects and are not expected to find new clients as part of daily activities.