Marketing Communications Specialist|
Friday February 7, 2020
Help Wanted Misc.
Become our voice to the aligned-dealer world.
Solomon Coyle is a business management consultancy serving contract office furniture dealers and their primary manufacturing partners through our focus on dealer performance and profitability improvement.
We seek a proven, hands-on B2B communicator to work full-time in leading our brand advocacy, content strategy, marketing and business development communications, media relations, and communications support for manufacturer partners. The position also calls for contributing editorially to the firm's proposals and written deliverables. This is a remote-work job with a minimal amount of required business travel. Solomon Coyle will supply appropriate hardware, software and furniture as needed.
• Working in consultation with key stakeholders, develop and lead the firm's B2B communications programs and activities.
• Handle the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, blog and social media posts, email campaigns, press releases, service/product descriptions, and digital advertising.
• Develop email campaign strategy, planning, scheduling and lists.
• Take end-to-end responsibility for email automation, coordinating the use of internal and external resources as needed.
• Provide day-to-day interface with external resources such as branding, digital media or web development professionals.
• Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Media or another relevant discipline.
• Consistent ability for high-quality writing and editing with a strong sense of the audience and their information needs.
• Good working knowledge of email marketing, SEO, web analytics, CRM-based audience segmentation, WordPress content authoring, and basic HTML and CSS.
• Practiced user of Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
• B2B writing/editing experience in the office furniture industry.
• Technical experience creating automated email campaigns. Experience with Dynamics 365 and ClickDimensions preferred.
• Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Familiarity with WordPress e-commerce integration.
We are a small, virtual organization where personal productivity is high and daily effectiveness demands personal accountability and integrity, good interpersonal communications, time management, adherence to deadlines, and commitment to client success.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary will be set by mutual agreement to reflect relevant experience, competencies, and potential to further the achievement of the company's business objectives. Benefits include flexible work schedule, healthcare, and paid time off.
The Marketing Communications Specialist position is available immediately.
Please send statement of interest, résumé, and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.