Herman Miller Platinum Dealer seeks Controller|
Monday February 3, 2020
Accounting opening at a growth minded, Herman Miller Platinum dealer!
Intereum is seeking a Controller to manage the accounting team, oversee cost analysis, reporting, and budgeting.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Oversee complete accounting cycle including monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Arrange for audits of company's accounts including preparation of materials
- Manage budget process including quarterly reviews with managers
- Develop, analyze and interpret and report financial information in the areas of the balance sheet and income statement
- Monitor company cash flow
- Provide detailed review of the general ledger, financial statements and required work papers
- Analyze actual costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Estimate new and proposed product costs
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Other projects as assigned
Relocation support included for the right candidate. Apply through the website at https://intereum.com/about/careers or contact Jackie Chodl at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-8 years of experience in Accounting, experience in a controller role desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years experience with management
- Excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of accounting principals
- Strong excel skills, ability to use outlook and word
- Experience with CORE a plus
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal