Project Manager - Orange County|
Wednesday October 30, 2019
Dealer Project Management
PeopleSpace is the fastest growing Haworth dealer on the west coast and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Project Manager acts as a single point of contact, with integrative responsibility for all aspects of assigned contract furniture projects, from inception of project to final close-out and invoicing.
Contract Furniture/Technical Skills required:
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
- Strong product and technical knowledge, including applicable building codes, correct product application, custom applications and pricing, price estimating and solicitation, electricity and cabling, etc.
- Ability to produce takeoffs, specifications and order ready documentation if required
- Ability to analyze, plan, schedule and implement project installation.
- Experience required in all aspects of contract furniture management, including account management, project management, order preparation, order management, installation, relocation and contract furniture administration
- Working knowledge of interior construction, interior design, moves and relocations, trucking, furniture manufacturing and shipping, building management and current workplace issues
To apply, check out our website: https://peoplespace.com/careers