| In Job Marketplace / Wholesale |
A & D Manager - HBF|
Thursday October 3, 2019
Join the HBF team in New York or Chicago!
This role is responsible for achieving sales objectives, maximizing profitable growth, and client objectives for the HBF and HBF Textiles Brand. In addition, they will create, retain and service sales opportunities through the architectural and design communities, client end users, as well as servicing the HBF distribution network. Initiate National purchasing agreements and secure Fortune 500 accounts with standardized HBF | HBFT products as well as being an actively involved member in the design and real estate community by participating in events within professional organizations, such as IIDA, IFMA and AIA.
What it takes:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Will develop, plan, and execute our sales and marketing strategies directed at mid to large commercial end users and assigned dealer base. Responsible for the development and maintaining of relationships with key influencers, dealer partners, mid to large end users, and designers.
- Will prepare an annual business plan specific to assigned territory, design firms, dealers and responsibilities and be prepared to present updates at semi-annual market reviews.
- Manage, oversee, and generate sales activities within region of responsibility. Identify, track, and manage potential opportunities.
- Grow national firms business through consultative selling, focused and customized product launch activities, and principal/direct level relationship building.
- Participate in the development of opportunity and account strategies and identifies what types of activities will best increase the mindshare while consistently communicating the HBF | HBFT message to multiple offices of the same firm(s).
- Participate in launch strategy and roll-out activities for new products, new knowledge, new capabilities (network, website redo, webinars to national firm librarians, events in a box, etc.).
Create and execute plan for increasing opportunities and growing share in vertical markets (healthcare, government, higher education).
- Support mock-up plans, positioning and presentation materials to support presentations to target firms.
- Deliver new learning's and possible product enhancements/updates to target firms, e.g., CEUs/Workplace programming and other tools.
- Develop data on wins/losses to be used internally while also shared externally with target firms and other intel that informs our relationships with those firms.
- Develop or supports development and continuous improvement of processes and tools and collateral material for A & D team and other field sales members and other internal users for product launches, client engagements and presentations.
- Contribute to the development/improvement of new tools and materials to aid in A & D selling activities and expand HBF | HBFT capabilities in breadth and depth.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. ? Professional certifications preferred.
- Significant experience in sales (interiors) and a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships. Knowledge of office environment issues and general business trends.
We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace. Candidates must satisfactorily pass a drug screen and background inquiry before hire.
Please apply online at: www.hnicareers.com