| In Job Marketplace / Wholesale |
Regional Furniture Sales Manager|
Thursday September 26, 2019
Excellent Opportunity to Shine
Growing furniture manufacturer has an outstanding opportunity, for the right person! Driven, passionate, likes to win? Is that you? Keep reading!
The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing company’s product presence throughout the Midwest and East Coast markets. Focus would be on new business and development of existing Dealer/Rep business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving regional sales, profit and revenue goals and objectives.
- Grow Dealers and Rep base in order to provide regional market growth.
- Serve as the direct point of contact with factory and independent Reps throughout the region by providing quotes and product information/updates on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Responsible for Business Development and Sales of all in house manufactured office furniture product lines.
- Client networking through customer meetings, industry events & participation in regional industry affiliations.
- Perform all necessary project follow-up, status tracking, closure and price recaps on outstanding quotes.
- 5-7 years prior experience in the furniture industry required
- Must have valid state driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to travel regionally by car/air
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be driven by success!
Outstanding base + commission total compensation package. Company insurance benefits, PTO, and 401k plan with match. This position offers a strong ability to grow as the company grows!!!
Interested candidates should send resumes to: email@example.com
Other Jobs of this Type|
A & D Manager - HBF
Thursday October 3, 2019
Join the HBF team in New York or Chicago!