Wednesday July 10, 2019
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Come work in Beautiful Colorado!
When you join the FDG family, you'll enjoy a fun, flexible, collaborative environment with innovative, industry-leading products that customers love! We are seeking a Sales Representative to promote, sell and grow FDG's products and services in Colorado and part of Wyoming & New Mexico.
The successful candidate will enjoy creating flexible, easy-to-use spaces for our clients. You will have the autonomy to determine your own future and the flexibility to manage your own schedule. In this role, you will primarily focus on promoting products, locating new business opportunities and closing orders. You'll also be at the center of Denver's fast-paced market, with your finger on the pulse of the city and the latest trends.
Locally owned and operated, FDG Products strives for excellence in the marketing, sale, and installation of the finest architectural products in the business. Through a commitment to exceptional service, comprehensive product support, and an extensive understanding surrounding the needs of this constantly expanding industry, the team at FDG Products operates with one goal: Provide clients with the service they need, and the partnership they want.
FDG Products' mission is to create practical, functional spaces by providing innovative and state of the art products with advanced technology, excellent service and design assistance. FDG is committed to both its employees and clients, providing support and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
- Locate new business opportunities in Colorado and part of Wyoming.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and execute sales efforts.
- Arrange and conduct meetings and present to groups as a thought leader.
- Generate reports and sales forecasts in support of growth goals.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, internet websites and leveraging existing networks.
- Maintain a customer call database with detailed call notes.
- Travel throughout the assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to drive our brands and product specifications.
- Demonstrate FDG products, using samples and literature, emphasizing product benefits and differentiators.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our manufacturing partners.
- Work with FDG team members to research and resolve customer problems.
- Work with the President of FDG to pursue business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a business or construction-related field.
- A proven track record of working with commercial general contractors and closing construction sales.
- Working experience with architects and the architecture and design industry.
- Customer service and/or outside sales experience.
- Ability to interact professionally and in less formal settings with management-level customers, owners and decision makers.
- Willing and able to travel to locations throughout Colorado and Wyoming, across FDG's appointed territory, including occasional air travel and overnight stays.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and be able to work independently. Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Base pay + commission
After 90 days of employment, you will be eligible to participate in all FDG PRODUCTS employee benefit programs which include: Medical insurance (50% paid by the company), Life insurance, Accidental insurance (fully paid by FDG – for employee only), PTO and Paid Holidays.