West Coast Field Supervisor|
Tuesday June 25, 2019
West Coast Field Supervisor
Muraflex is specialized in interior design architectural walls. Our product is highly recommended by architects and designers and will enhance any workplace for any size. We offer multiple solutions that can fit any needs from the design to the completion of the project.
- The candidate will be responsible to complete construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- This position is based in downtown Los Angeles and surroundings area.
- The ideal candidate will need to travel to this area on a daily basis.
- Oversees the project progress activities ongoing on site and pay special attention to the complexity;
- Orients, training if necessary, coaches, counseling, and communicates job expectations;
- Manages sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling the job progress;
- Meets operational standards by contributing job site information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity and quality;
- Accomplishes construction project results by respecting project scope;
- Conducting inspections at critical phases;
- Communicate with project managers, engineers and clients (if necessary) to achieve the project scope;
- Be able to liaise with clients, project managers, regulatory authorities and stakeholder.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures to ensure safe working conditions
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Filed Supervisor must have strong problem-solving abilities and strong communication skills, including accountability and attention to details.
Start date: as soon as possible
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position or related field;
- Strong understanding of the interior construction of commercial buildings;
- Capability of reading technical drawings;
- Previous experience Architectural products, aluminium carpentry, wood costume cabinets, millwork, furniture design;
- Detail oriented, knowledge of using the table saw, planer, joiner, drill press, router, sanders and other hand tools and installation;
- High Driver - Ambitious, Results Orientated Go-getter. Self-Starter. Makes things happen;
- Must demonstrate leadership, spirit of initiative and a great motivation and excellent communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally;
- Proficient with computers to write email, take pictures and do videos of the job site;
- Safety First Attitude;
- Â Safety equipment required, e.g. steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, etc;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must have valid driver's license;
- The ability to travel to the site and off-site frequently and be away from home for multiple weeks at a time;
- Willing to be 1099 employee;
- Experience in working in remote locations, able to travel and willing to work overtime.
Location: Anywhere in the West Coast of the United States
Status: Permanent and Full Time
We reimburse all work expenses like meals, cellphone bill, etc
If you are looking for a new challenge, a great place to work and an exceptional team of technical experts, send us your cv to:Analia Ayulo at: email@example.com or Hope Nguyen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We support the principle of equal employment opportunity and encourage persons in the target groups to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.