Sales Director for Dealership in SoCal|
Thursday March 28, 2019
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Come work for the most unique furniture dealership in California!
Shore Total Office is a unique dealership located in San Diego, CA. We pride ourselves with designing and working with clients to deliver amazing projects that impact organizations. We are looking for associates that want to work within a culture that places employees first, and allows our team to creatively meet our customer’s goals. We are looking for a Sales Director that is creative, can embrace our vision, and help expand our unique offerings in the local market.
Sales & Team Leadership
Strategy and Tactics
- Promote our culture within the team, and ensure engagement and development for team members
- Development of sales plans and a continual focus on skill development for both your team and yourself
- Working closely with HR to identify, recruit and hire the best candidates possible
- Active engagement in support of both on-boarding and training of new hires
Sales Management and Reporting
- Development of strategies for business development and for individual accounts
- Assist with key client relationship management and closing strategies
- Oversee the implementation of sales strategies
- Develop networking strategy for sales team
- Drive a quality and creative mindset within the team
- Understanding of basic sales channels (government, commercial, A&D, Design/Build)
- Provide Sales Forecasting reports to corporate management
- Implementation of CRM utilization and cultivation of adoption and use
- Manage yearly Budget and expense management
- Manage Sales incentives and goals for sales performers
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, architecture, interior design or a related field, or additional years of experience in lieu of education
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales team leadership experience
- MUST have sales experience in the commercial office furniture industry
- Proven track record in growing commercial sales
- Proven track record in closing large contracts of $1M plus
We are looking for individuals focused on building a successful career path, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and join a team of engaged and enthusiastic innovators.
- Sales leadership
- Hunger for knowledge
- Sales skills
- Developing team members/mentoring
- Communication skills
- Influence skills
- Networking skills
Did we mention its in San Diego, CA?
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a unique and fun corporate office that provides great perks!
Please contact Brandy: email@example.com