| In Job Marketplace / Wholesale |
Tax Free Income Cayman Islands |
Wednesday March 13, 2019
Live and work in the Cayman Islands for a leading Steelcase Dealership.
WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS a Steelcase Dealer is looking for a Consultant to join our sales team. The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating sales activity harnessing the WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS business development cycle and the cultivation of relationships with end users, industry partners, and new client interactions. This position provides workplace solutions to the marketplace and continued ownership through project execution while maintaining client relationships post-project. This position focuses on commercial business in the Cayman Islands while being supported by the WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS sales support team. This is a salary and commission position and relocation is a must.
Experience and Skills:
- Meet with clients to assess their needs and work with them to find the best workplace solutions
- Collaborate with WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS service departments to successfully fulfill a client's objectives and project goals
- Prepare accurate quotes and proposals to clients
- Maintain excellent after-sales relationships to generate further sales activity and deeper relationships
- Understand and promote the benefits and advantages of WPE solutions and services, driving continued sales activity
- Identify prospective clients and new target segments throughout the marketplace
- Participate in networking activities, including networking with local associations, industry events, trade shows, and other forms of business development activity
- Building lasting relationships based on trust, honesty and integrity
- Utilize the WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENTS CRM to enter customer projects, leads, and other sales activity
- Stay up to date with the industry and market trends
Please email resume to: Randy.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Proficient in office computer software use (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficient in Hedberg and CET
- Handle multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Work successfully in a team environment
- 4-year University Degree
- Worked in a sales consultant capacity or equivalent for at least five (5) years, preferably in the contract furniture industry.
Other Jobs of this Type|
Tuesday March 5, 2019
Fantastic Sales Position in Sunny Florida!