| In Job Marketplace / Dealer |
Sales Director in Seattle|
Tuesday March 5, 2019
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Sales Leadership role with the leading commercial office furniture dealer in the Pacific Northwest
Director of Workspace Consulting (Sales Director)
We are OpenSquare. We design insightful works spaces that give people with a purpose a place to be their best. With a focus on technology, design aesthetic and work space functionality, we strive to provide our clients with an environment that embodies their image and encourages their success. Our clientele has continued to embrace our vision and we currently are looking to bring on a Director of Workspace Consulting (Sales Leader) to focus on expanding our business.
Essential Work Priorities:
Sales Team Leadership
Sales Strategy Leadership
- Crafting a culture of engagement and development
- Development of plans and a continual focus on skill development for both your team and your self
- Working closely with HR to identify, recruit and hire the best candidates possible
- Active engagement and support of a both on-boarding and training of new hires
- Development of written strategies for business development and for individual accounts
- Assisting with key client relationship management and closing strategies
- Monitoring the implementation of sales strategies
- Sales Forecasting
- Implementation of CRM utilization and enforcement of "best practices"
- Budget & Expense Management
- Incentive Compensation Management
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, architecture, interior design or a related field, or additional years of experience in lieu of education
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- 3+ years of sales team leadership experience
- MUST have sales experience in the commercial office furniture industry
If you'd like to join a team focused on success while supporting a healthy work-life balance, please contact us today. We look forward to connecting with you.
- Sales team leadership
- Sales skills
- Developing team members/mentoring
- Communication skills
- Influence skills
OpenSquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other Jobs of this Type|
Regional Sales Representative
Monday March 11, 2019
Company looking for a regional rep for the New England area to promote our storage and casework products.