| In Job Marketplace / Wholesale |
Account Executive |
Tuesday March 5, 2019
Fantastic Sales Position in Sunny Florida!
If you are a highly motivated individual then Team Wesnic is the place for you! As Account Executive for Florida (and multiple states as needed), you will use our product and vendor knowledge, along with a positive attitude, and your outstanding customer management skills to support them with all their furniture needs. Our clients consist of malls, bowling alleys, retail stores, colleges, restaurants, movie theaters, sports venues, hotels, country clubs, the A&D community and more!
- You enjoy and know how to give exciting presentations that will promote Wesnic products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- You are competent in performing cost benefit furniture options for existing and potential customers to meet their needs and budgetary numbers;
- You are not afraid and you enjoy meeting new people by reaching out to customers through cold calling;
- Your top priority is to expedite resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction and retention;
- You agree to achieve sales goals within a scheduled time frame by communicating often with the Vice President and President;
- You are extremely organized so that it is easy to generate reports to management with updates on projects, sales pipeline and vendor issues;
- You are devoted to developing strong relationships through follow through and follow up with clients to ensure they do not turn to the competition;
- You are devoted to staying on top of your projects to ensure that the products are delivered on time to meet required installation dates;
- You are dedicated to following up regularly after closing a sale to ensure customer satisfaction;
- You are excellent in responding promptly to customer inquiries regarding quote requests, product questions and anything else that would help a customer make a decision on purchasing Wesnic products
Contact: email@example.com with salary requirements. We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits package.
- A minimum of 3 plus years of Commercial Furniture/Furnishings experience is mandatory, with established customer relationships in the industry preferred.
- Proven track record of sales from previous sales positions showing new customer sales growth, year over year growth, large contracts closed, and anything that shows your star quality in growing sales.
- Highly motivated individual who needs little supervision is mandatory.
- Outstanding communication skills and negotiating skills is imperative for keeping clients informed and retained.
- Top notch creativity skills to give presentations that are tailored to your audience needs, style, budget and vision.
- Exceptional at problem solving while at installations and/or project meetings.
- Must be able to project manage all projects as well as keep a continuous pipeline of sales.
Other Jobs of this Type|
Tax Free Income Cayman Islands
Wednesday March 13, 2019
Live and work in the Cayman Islands for a leading Steelcase Dealership.