Thursday February 7, 2019
Dealer Sales Support
Market-leading New York City dealership!
Meadows Office Interiors' Project Coordinators are the anchors of their account teams, harmonizing the various tasks associated with projects, including proposal entry, purchase order generation, acknowledgement follow through, and shipment tracking. Collaborating frequently with Project Managers and the sales team, they support the entire scope of a project.
- Gather product information
- Verify list prices and discounts
- Manage client contact information
- Create quotations and sales orders; issue purchase orders to vendors
- Engage accounting department for invoice processing
- Review manufacturer order acknowledgments for accuracy
- Confer with manufacturers and carriers to expedite and track shipments
- Update status reports to reflect processed orders
- Manage scheduling with clients and installers once product has been received
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordination with other departments to resolve inquiries
About Meadows Office Interiors:
- Bachelor's Degree
- MS Office & Excel (advanced)
- Experience with NetSuite/Salesforce +
- Construction knowledge +
- Works well under pressure
- Skilled at resolving issues
Meadows Office Interiors – a market-leading contract furniture dealer – creates innovative workspaces that are strategically designed to help customers improve business performance, increase collaboration, realize cost efficiencies and build brand recognition. Aligned with hundreds of manufacturers, Meadows pairs decades of industry experience with the latest technology to provide clients a full suite of furniture and maintenance services. Founded over 50 years ago, Meadows is the third largest Haworth Preferred Dealer in the country and a nationally certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise. As a member of the U.S. Green Building Council and an FSC® Chain of Custody certificate holder, Meadows places a high value on products and processes that meet sustainability benchmarks. For more information, visit www.MeadowsOfficeInteriors.com.
APPLY ONLINE: http://bit.ly/MeadowsProjectCoordinator