DESIGNER - AUSTIN, TX|
Thursday January 31, 2019
Dealer Space Planner
You've worked for the others, now come work for the best!
FMG is Haworth's #1 global contract furniture dealer and we're looking for an experienced Designer to join our progressive Austin team.
The desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and interface with many different personalities is key to success in this position.
Our clients range from your local Mom & Pop, to some of the largest companies on the globe with jobs ranging from a single office to a fully furnished new building. The ideal candidate should possess 3-5 years of experience in space planning in a dealership environment.
Education & Experience
- Work with Sales team, Project Coordinators and Project Managers to establish a clients' design requirements and translate these needs into a floor plan/design solution.
- Space planning, creating layouts and renderings, product specification & finish selection
- Attend and contribute to client meetings
- Meet with Sales team to discuss scope of work and layout solutions
Must possess strong organizational and time management skills and a high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Four-year Interior Design degree or equivalent
- 1-5 years design industry experience
- Proficient experience with AutoCAD and Project Matrix or similar software
- CET Designer a plus
- Haworth or system product knowledge preferred
We offer an excellent benefits package and competitive salary in an incredible working showroom.
Candidates should submit resumes to HR@FMGI.com
FMG is an equal opportunity employer