| In Job Marketplace / Interior Design |
Best in Cincinnati|
Thursday January 10, 2019
Interior Design - Dealer
Experienced, passionate, creative designers wanted!
LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry with 125 years of history and proud Steelcase partnership for more than 75 years. At LOTH, we are authentic, deliver excellence and make a meaningful difference for our colleagues, customers and community. We celebrate success in a customer-centric environment.
Candidate must have:
- Partner with Sales team to interview client and uncover goals and priorities
- Review site, research workplace requirements, analyze space/furniture needs
- Develop and present space plans including color/finish boards and selections
- Develop finished working drawings for specification and installation
- Develop deep understanding of workplace environment issues (ergonomics, technology integration, teaming, alternative officing, regulatory requirements, etc.)
Successful designer will have exceptional communication skills, collaborative spirit, demonstrates initiative and is a creative problem-solver.
- Interior Design Degree from Accredited Interior Design Program
- 3-7 years of design experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up, or similar (CET experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications