A&D Focused Sales and Marketing Position|
Wednesday December 19, 2018
Rep Group Sales
Exciting Leadership and Growth Opportunity in NYC
Here's what the position entails;
How will my performance be measured?
- Create and develop new A&D relationships with individuals/firms, with the goal of having them include our products and services in projects
- Offer architects and designers training and general product support for specification
- Conducting customer profiles within the A&D community and gathering field data
- Gathering competitive information for analysis and strategic selling efforts
- Assist in binder placement and in utilization for specifying our product lines
- Working closely within the A&D community to increase awareness of our product lines and the benefits of working with you
- Attending multiple A&D networking groups and events weekly
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Actualizing existing relationships by getting specified on projects
- Customer communication metrics, sales call and travel patterns
- New A&D relationships and binder placement
- Lead and opportunity management
- Reporting metrics
Aggressive compensation/benefits package commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of calling on the A&D community in the NYC area
- Minimum 3-5 years overall selling experience in the contract furniture market
- Strong track record of success in the selling process from prospecting to close of business.
- Mid- market design firm experience a strong plus
- CEU certification for relevant trade organizations (AIA/CES, ASID, USGBC) preferred
Please send cover letter and Resume to email@example.com for consideration.