| In Job Marketplace / Dealer |
Sunday November 25, 2018
Dealer Project Management
Project Manager in NY!
Come work for MURAFLEX!
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved.
- Contract and Specification review;
- Project familiarization;
- Communicating with the client;
- Submit drawings, samples, and product data;
- Providing advice on the management of project;
- Coordinating drafting, engineering, material purchase, fabrication, and delivery.
- Obtaining quotes for installation.
- Coordinating installation.
- Approval of invoicing.
- Identifying and submitting change orders.
- Scheduled billing.
- Making sure the quality standards are met;
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress;
- Providing closeout documentation.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billinn;
- Use of Microsoft Office Package including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access. Also use MS Project and AutoCad.
Contact & Send Resumes To: email@example.com
- Experience in wall industry, wood industry, an architectural or construction environment or related field;
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Outlook MSOffice;
- The person must demonstrate organizational skills, management and leadership skills, a great motivation and excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of the interior construction of commercial buildings;
- Perfectly bilingual both oral and written. The candidate must be fluent in English.