Sales Representative in Upstate New York|
Monday October 8, 2018
Momentum Group, a leading supplier of contract textiles is seeking a Sales Representative in Upstate New York
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong people and communication skills, have a positive attitude, and be self-motivated. If you have the drive and related experience to excel in Contract Textiles Sales, we encourage you to apply!
Our major products include woven fabrics, polyurethanes, panel, and cubicle cloth, as well as extensive custom services. We are the leader in providing customized card programs for the furniture manufacturing market, and offer an Award Winning selection of patterns designed specifically for today's Architectural and Design contract market.
Our dedicated professionals are the key to our success. In exchange for their hard work, we support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a family friendly work environment and have been voted Best Places to Work for the past four years. Momentum is committed to superior service and operational excellence.
POSITION PURPOSE: To provide best in class service to client base including furniture manufacturers, designers, purchasing firms and end users via product/industry knowledge, introduction of new product, knowledge of new technologies and innovation as it pertains to textiles and the specification process. Increase profitable sales as designated in the strategic plan, as well as working within expense guidelines unique to each territory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Establish account base according to A, B, C model.
- Meet sales targets and expense budgets.
- Manage territory based on Dashboard metrics.
- Schedule and travel to appointments.
- Attend required trainings. (Minimum of 2 per year.)
- Learn and apply new product information to include development of creative, informative presentations and completion of product quizzes.
- Brand building including industry involvement (IIDA/NEWH), alliance partnership activities and establishing and participating regularly in a leads group.
- Maintain customer accounts with accurate information including any personnel changes.
- Respond to customer voice mails and emails.
- Execute suggestive selling activities.
- Create and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Must live in the Syracuse or Rochester area of NY
Bachelor's Degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience within our industry (commercial furnishings, textiles or flooring).
Please apply online at: https://bit.ly/2RyZwAU