| In Job Marketplace / Manufacturer |
Account Manager for Southern California, Las Vegas|
Friday August 31, 2018
Account Manager for Southern California, Las Vegas
Account Manager for Southern California, Las Vegas NV and Phoenix AZ
Highlands, established in 1962 and one of the nations most trusted and leading multi-line sales and marketing firms to the Business Products, Hospitality and Multi-Family Channels, is looking for an experienced Account Manager who will call on distribution and large corporate end-users in the Southern California markets including the San Diego, Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ Markets. This is an established territory with plenty of room for growth. Highlands represents recognized, top brand manufacturers to the channels served.
- Proactively prospecting, calling on and effectively managing business with existing and potential dealers, distributors and consumers of office products, office furniture and facilities supplies.
- Effectively communicating the various manufacturer’s products and buying programs.
- Continually working to improve sales through education and training of dealer/distributor accounts.
- Provide timely/accurate administrative reporting.
Base salary plus quarterly bonus potential, full benefit package including medical and matching 401K
To be considered, the ideal candidate must have:
To apply please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume in confidence by email to email@example.com
- 3+ years in business to business outside sales experience with an established track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources
- A high energy, winning attitude with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and can focus selling message on customer needs
- Detail-oriented, self-starter that possesses excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational presentation & time management skills
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ideal Candidate should reside in Southern CA area or adjacent cities towards San Diego, but not required.
- Four-Year College degree
For information on Highlands please visit our website at: http://thinkhighlands.com
Other Jobs of this Type|
Corporate Regional Sales Manager
Friday August 24, 2018
Contract furniture line, looking for a Corporate Regional Manager to join its team