Account Executive Florida - Caribbean|
Thursday August 30, 2018
If you know how to delight customers and keep them coming back, we want you on our Team at Wesnic, Inc!
If you know how to delight customers and keep them coming back, we want you to join our Team at Wesnic, Inc. in Jacksonville, Florida! As our Florida & Caribbean Account Executive, you will use our product and vendor knowledge, together with a positive attitude, and your wide range of customer management skills to support them with all their furniture and facility needs. Our clients consists of malls, bowling alleys, movie theaters, restaurants,colleges, retail stores, the A&D community and more!
- You enjoy giving exciting presentations that promote Wesnic products to existing and prospective customers;
- You are competent in performing cost benefit furniture options/analysis for customers to meet their needs and budgetary numbers;
- You enjoy meeting new people and are not afraid to cold call to increase your pipeline of sales;
- Your top priority is to expedite resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction and customer retention;
- You happily agree to achieve your sales targets within a scheduled time frame by having excellent communications with the Executive Vice President;
- You delight in being extremely organized so that pipeline reports, vendor issues, product delivery dates meet install dates, and quotes are easily found;
- You are outstanding in following up on quotes, customer inquiries, and customer concerns;
- You are devoted to following through, even after completion of projects, to ensure that customers do not turn to our competition;
Resume to: Michelle@wesnic.com
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in Commercial Furnishings Industry(which can include wall coverings and carpets);
- Proven track record of sales growth from previous sales positions;
- Exceptional at problem solving issues at installs, project meetings and conference calls;
- Highly motivated a MUST at getting out of the office and lining up appointments to give exciting presentations that encourage group interaction of new products, new projects and product development;
- Outstanding at communication skills on all levels which include: vendor issues, product tracking, responding to customer emails AND includes communication skills within the office to management and staff;
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs;
- Must be able to occasionally do night installation supervision on project install sites and travel out of state;
- Bonus but not required is existing relationships with the A&D Community
- Competitive salary, car allowance, health insurance, commission.