Carnegie Sales Representative: Michigan|
Thursday May 31, 2018
Represent Carnegie in Michigan.
Great opportunity to join Innovative textile and wallcovering market leader. We are looking for a new team member who can bring energy and purpose to the Michigan market as a direct Sales Representative.
Carnegie Fabrics designs and manufactures a broad range of innovative textile, wallcovering and acoustic solutions for the global Architectural / Design marketplace. Maintaining a strong sustainability stance, all Carnegie products are PVC free and many are third-party certified. Carnegie is a certified B Corp.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills and consultative selling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized with solid computer/technical skills
Carnegie offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about us, visit www.carnegiefabrics.com and xorelartform.com.
- 4-year degree required
- 3 plus years experience in sales, design or customer engagement preferred
- Experience in the Michigan A&D market
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Erika Gaies - firstname.lastname@example.org.