| In Job Marketplace / Interior Design |
Design / Marketing Manager|
Friday May 11, 2018
Interior Design - Misc
Furniture manufacturer looking for creative Design and Marketing Manager
RT London, a domestic furniture manufacturer located in Grand Rapids, MI, serving the Higher Ed, GSA, and related markets, is seeking to hire a Design / Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a candidate with initiative, insight, and leadership. This position will manage our Face-to-the-Market functions, which includes Interior Design, Marketing, and Customer Service activities. Candidates with sales and marketing experience, with a working knowledge of interior design will be preferred. Candidates who have the ability to create and execute action plans, manage resources to effectively accomplish tasks, make presentations, and professionally represent the company when needed are encouraged to respond. Some travel may be involved which may include trade shows, meeting with sales people, and customer interactions. This is a salaried position with pay commensurate with candidate's experience. There may be a discretionary bonus paid annually. Health care and 401K are also part of the package.
This role will oversee 3 key areas that have direct influence on our customers and sales force:
Selected candidate will participate, oversee and manage activities in these areas that will improve sales and reinforce the brand. Website, collateral materials, spec sheets, renderings, trade shows, interaction with the sales force, etc. will all be under the oversight of this position. The expectation is the candidate will be an active participant in some of these activities, beyond simply managing people.
- Interior Design
- Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer – Drug Test and Background Check Required
- Working knowledge of InteriorDesign.
- Front line sales experience, coupled with an understanding of what will be needed to sell the company's products effectively.
- A knowledge of the inner-workings of Customer Service and developing it as a key function within the brand.
- Managing resources within the job description to improve sales and build the brand.
- Leadership skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- A positive attitude that will encourage staff to get activities accomplished.
- Must understand what it means to be a team player and possess the skills to develop authentic relationships.
- Presentation skills, written and oral, are key.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org