| In Job Marketplace / Representatives |
Contract Sales Representative|
Saturday February 17, 2018
Design Within Reach is seeking a Seattle based Sales Rep for our Northwest Market.
Design Within Reach is seeking a Seattle based Sales Rep for our Northwest Market. Our Sales Representatives are customer-centric and results-oriented. Passion for design is a must, as is a dedication to providing ideal solutions for your clients.
What you'll do:
You'll have opportunities to solve problems, drive sales and build relationships every day as you...
Does this sound like you?
- Achieve sales goals established by the leadership team.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the history, design, construction and details of DWR products and company.
- Identify and develop qualified sales leads.
- Develop outbound marketing initiatives ensuring the pipeline is developed to achieve sales goals.
- Strengthen DWR brand and drive specifications within A&D firms.
- Ensure seamless A&D coverage with distribution across assigned region/market.
- Drives A&D business development within assigned region/markets â€" monitor and track opportunities.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and vendor training.
- Provide design assistance and advice as necessary for choosing fabrics, finishes, colors COM, COF and knowledge of vendor requirements for assigned A&D firms.
- Coordinate with Contract Operations and Customer Service teams to answer DWR questions, answers, and project updates.
- Develop and maintain procedures for all operational points of sale.
- Plan and coordinate the efforts of sales with Contract Ops and CS teams to maximize sales scalability and the sales pipeline.
- Develop strategic long-term plans and coordination for contract sales division in conjunction with management.
- Provide timely accurate reporting as required by the leadership team.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
- Advanced selling skills, account penetration, strategic selling, negotiation, closing and the ability to think strategically.
- Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, at all levels of the organization and be able to build long term relationships at assigned A&D firms and commercial dealers.
- Associate, B.S. or B.A degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience or education in design or architecture.
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience in a commission based selling environment.
- Has an understanding and passion for modern design principles.
- Results oriented, able to set and achieve goals for self.
- Will provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and follow-up
- Communicates effectively with all levels, in both written and verbal form
- Makes timely and effective decisions, takes partners and necessary, can self-motivate and self-direct
- Action oriented, works with a sense of urgency
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qc2pkw9cvqqpjt9t