| In Job Marketplace / Interior Design |
Furniture Dealership Designer- East Hartford, CT |
Wednesday January 10, 2018
Interior Design - Dealer
Red Thread, the premier provider of office furnishings, architectural and technology products and services, is seeking an experienced Furniture Dealership Designer!
Red Thread, the premier provider of office furnishings, architectural and technology products and services, is seeking an experienced Furniture Dealership Designer to join us in the development of space planning, product applications and specifications of corporate, education and healthcare interiors in our East Hartford, CT office.
This position will involve:
- Providing design services to customers, including site and inventory verifications, programming, typical development, renderings, installation drawings and specifications
- Developing/executing concepts, space plans, product application drawings, specifications and installation plans in AutoCAD/CAP software
- Leading client presentations and engaging in consultative selling
This position is located in Red Thread's East Hartford, CT office and offers employees a unique working environment in our state-of-the-art showroom. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays. We can be found at www.red-thread.com.
- BFA/BS/BA degree in Interior, Industrial or Architectural Design
- 5+ years of experience in furniture/office/space planning with AutoCAD/CAP/CET
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs and develop product strategies/solutions
- Dealership or manufacturer experience required
- Steelcase or systems furniture product knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Brittany Bryant, Talent Acquisition Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online: http://red-thread.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2rsehfwtsdb
Other Jobs of this Type|
Tuesday January 9, 2018
An opportunity at a company with a positive culture.