| In Job Marketplace / Manufacturer |
General Sales Manager|
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Become a team member in one of the most innovative, dynamic and fastest growing manufacturers and design firms in Educational furniture and design!
Palmer Hamilton is the leading provider and manufacturer of innovative furniture and design in K-12 and Higher Ed. We are seeking a General Sales Manager to manage regional and market managers and administer all weekly and monthly reporting of Goals, Strategies, Leads, Lead status and Quotes.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
We are seeking a professional individual with a warrior mentality. Position has some travel requirements but limited. The ideal candidate would be based out of our corporate offices in Wisconsin. Come join the future; our rapid growth provides opportunities for unlimited personal growth.
- Strong Analytical, Detail and Administrative skills
- The ability to effectively communicate with and lead our Regional and Market sales managers
- Experience in managing CRM, Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Creating and implementing processes to gather data for weekly reporting
- Assistance in the creation of strategies for growth with existing distribution, new distribution, targeted end users and the A&D community along with strategies to grow sales by product and by region
- Proven track record of success within the Educational Furniture Market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Excel
Please send resume and cover letter to: Jeff Schreiner, VP Sales and Marketing