Project Manager, Contract Sales|
Monday January 8, 2018
Project Manager, Contract Sales
This specialized project manager role is responsible for supporting accounts on all aspects of projects from discovery through punch-list.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Establish exceptional working relationships with internal and external business partners, including clients, manufacturers, dealers/purchasing agents as well as DWR sales and operations departments.
- Create presentations with proposed product solutions.
- Work with manufacturers and clients on bespoke projects to develop the best solution in both design and budget.
- Provide sales with detailed status reports on all account activity including open orders, proposals, projects and unresolved issues.
- Perform account maintenance and ongoing preservation of the customer relationship.
- Respond quickly and professionally to client needs while adhering to established procedures.
- Monitor factory production and shipping schedules from all vendors.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis in order to answers questions, provide order information and follow-up phone calls.
- Assist clients when sales is not available.
- Track and monitor orders for ship dates, clarifications, discrepancies and changes in order to ensure client receives product when expected and in good condition.
- Exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion in handling confidential materials and matters as well as highly complex sales challenges.
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
- 5+ years of project management experience in the contract furniture industry.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team ensuring efficiency of projects from start to finish.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans and other related technical drawings.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/y4ntjc9xqrh29ryw