| In Job Marketplace / Manufacturer |
Territory Manager, Dealer Sales - New Orleans, LA|
Monday January 8, 2018
Opportunity to develop and sustain strong, loyal relationships in the furniture industry!
Global Furniture Group, a leader in the office furniture industry has an immediate opening for a Territory Manager for the New Orleans, Louisiana area. This candidate will increase awareness and interest among dealers, designers and end-users of Global's brand, product and capabilities.
Education and Experience:
- Identify/select dealer targets willing and capable of growing Global sales.
- Identify/involve Global in projects that fit Global's products services and capabilities. Ensure appropriate market coverage by assessing existing dealers' capacity to grow and identifying new dealer candidates.
- Develop relationships with design firms, commercial real estate brokers and other project influencers.
Global offers a full benefits package including salary + commission, profit sharing/401K which may include company match, healthcare, dental, life, vision, STD/LTD and auto allowance.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Team player who shares information and works collaboratively with others.
- Compelling presenter.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with external and internal clients.
For consideration, please apply using the following link: http://globalfurnituregroup.applytojob.com/apply/HQmJ9HgkJm/Territory-Manager-Dealer-Sales?source=Mmqb