Tuesday January 2, 2018
Entrepreneur wanted in Pittsburgh.
What we are looking for:
One of Pittsburgh's fastest growing companies is in search of a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience in operations, customer service and some finance. This individual will act as an integral part of the executive leadership team, with responsibility for all operations activities, including oversight of project managers and customer service. This position will also oversee cash and risk management as well as, IT and managing the AR/AP functions.
The ideal candidate is a high energy, hands-on, self-starter looking to take a growing company to the next level. They will have shown key accomplishments at their last position that advanced their firm. They will be expected to have strong leadership and managerial skills, a working knowledge of finance and accounting with effective operational abilities. We want someone who thinks like and works like an owner and who may someday want that. If you want to join our 25 member team and help us continue to grow the business we would love to hear from you. If you see yourself as a leader and want to make a difference then this could be the career move you've been waiting for.
Profit Sharing - We genuinely believe that our success is a team effort, and as part of that team, we share our profits with our employees.
Competitive salary and benefits - We offer a strong annual salary with a performance driven bonus along with company paid health benefits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Be a contributing member of the executive leadership team and assist with business decisions
- Assist with hiring of personnel across multiple departments
- Conduct daily finance/account tasks while overseeing cash and risk management
- Actively work with IT to implement best practices
- Manage the customer support department
- An Entrepreneurial Mind Set
- Exceptional Leadership and Managerial skills
- Strong Operational capabilities
- Good Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Excellent software and administration skills
- Attention to detail and good follow-up methods
- Team Design knowledge is a plus
Send resumes to: Dave Sauter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years managerial experience with a strong emphasis on operations