| In Job Marketplace / Installation |
Friday November 10, 2017
Example: Come work in sunny Florida
A Florida office design and workplace solution-based company is experiencing fantastic growth and is looking for an Installation Manager.
This is a great long-term job opportunity to support a booming company and make an impact on their success!
You will supervise a team that supports one of the critical areas within their business -- assembling/installing various office systems and furniture at client facilities.
As an installation Manager, you will:
- Supervise and lead a team of installation employees
- Finalize employee schedules based on workload and urgency in various areas of business
- Work closely with the team to assemble cutting-edge and technology-driven office furniture at client locations
- Minimum 5-year experience in a supervisory/lead role within the furniture installation or moving industry
- Proficiency in computer programs to support scheduling
- Previous experience installing Steelcase, Herman Miller, and Haworth furniture, a must!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life & ADD Insurance
- Relocation and Signing Bonus
Other Jobs of this Type|
Thursday October 19, 2017
Headquarters located 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA