Project Coordinator, Contract Sales|
Wednesday November 1, 2017
Customer Service Ops. Specialist, Contract Sales
The Project Coordinator supports the outside Sales Representatives, who are remote selling contract furniture and lighting directly to dealers, A&D and hospitality firms. The inside Customer Service Ops Specialist provides project coordinating and dedicated sales support through a variety of tasks as well as efficient and timely customer service to clients. They will act as a liaison between all operational departments of the sales organization reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Respond to and manage all inquiries in a timely, professional and courteous manner ensuring accuracy of information:
- Prepare Preliminary Quotes and Pricing Requests when simple or supporting the Sales Rep when traveling
- Bid Requests
- Will act as a liaison for the projects entirety with sales, clients, internal operational departments and external vendors from specification to completion.
- Create Quotes checking for accuracy, margin compliance and ship to for tax and freight impact
- Send to client for approval
- Quote Revision when applicable
- Prepare Pro Forma Invoices
- Receive Customer Purchase Order
- Validate Quote against Client PO (quantity, finish)
- Confirm Lead time can meet expectation and install date address discrepancy as required
- Acquire accurate Ship To or establish remedy for warehousing
- Account systematic management
- Establish and maintain respective Territories Accounts in good standing and initiate merging process in Salesforce and ERP system
- Work with Finance to ensure on account funds available for order placement
- Primary contact for answering questions related to all inquiries for the respective territory to achieve client satisfaction and service levels for all inquires
- Apply for Terms when applicable
- Coordinate payment and order placement
- Funds Received
- Place Sales Order communicating special handling
- Order Acknowledgement sent to Client establishing point of contact
- Provide Ship Date when Available for Client
- Provide milestone dates, delays and tracking to client ongoing through order life cycle
- Work with delivery on WG and last leg delivery issues
- Order Reports reviewed weekly to follow up and provide clients with Estimated Arrival Dates to meet their required installs after order placement.
- Handle all Customer Service issues and changes, delivery issues, returns and replacement
- Provide required information to process returns
- Liaise with client to provide timely resolution
- Follow up on Installations to insure client satisfaction
- Project management approach to large installations and bid awards from initial specification to install.
- Answer incoming calls and warm transferring to Sales Rep or establishing new relationship and taking specification.
- Phone coverage supporting entire Contract team and territories
Ability to work Core Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30 pm
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities).
- Able to work overtime when needed on special projects and approved by Director of Operations
- Strong organizational skills and process oriented
- Action oriented and enjoys working hard
- Attention to detail; outstanding problem-solving/multi-tasking skills; strong follow through skills; resourceful and creative
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team ensuring efficiency of projects from start to finish.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in all situations
- Innovative; constantly seeking ways to gain/build relationships and improve processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to work in multiple systems at one time
- Ability to learn on the fly. Learns quickly when facing new problems; open to change; resourceful in finding solutions; enjoys challenges and unfamiliar tasks. Ability to effectively cope with change; can decide and act without having the total picture; handles uncertainty well
- Team player. Cooperative, easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration
- Interested in self-development. Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve him/her. Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills and approaches.
- College degree preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/n7wfvdxsyfw2wfjw