| In Job Marketplace / Installation |
Thursday October 19, 2017
Headquarters located 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA
Clestra Hauserman is a global manufacturer of demountable office partitions. The US Division manages the sales, supply and installation of partitions throughout North America, and is seeking a full time qualified Project Manager.
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
This position will be focused on the management of projects primarily in the Mid-Atlantic region, and 50%+ travel is required.
The successful candidate has the following qualifications and education:
Company Name: Clestra Hauserman, Inc.
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial construction project management, commercial interiors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction management or related field
- Technical aptitude, proficiency, and interest in the areas of commercial doors and door hardware, commercial door security hardware, glass high wall systems
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Exceptional attention to technical details
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to effectively handle construction jobsite tasks such as:
- obtaining critical field dimensions directly related to the fabrication sizes of products
- providing technical direction regarding construction conditions that directly affect product and installation
- attending jobsite meetings and managing role of primary point of contact
Division: USA Division
City, State: Warminster, PA
Company Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: www.clestra.com
Health, IRA, and other incentives are part of this compensation package. Qualified candidates please submit resumes with salary history to email@example.com.
Phone calls will not be accepted. For more information about our organization, visit us online at www.clestra.com.
Clestra Hauserman is an equal opportunity and drug free employer.
Other Jobs of this Type|
Friday November 10, 2017
Example: Come work in sunny Florida