AIS Senior Marketing Manager|
Monday October 9, 2017
AIS Senior Marketing Manager To Drive Big Changes.
No Ordinary Opportunity.
AIS is a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and boasts one of the most impressive stories of growth and success in the furniture industry. Founded in 1990, the company is known for offering market relevant, feature-rich product lines that entice designers and support the diverse needs of end-users while offering exceptional value.
AIS is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive strategic marketing initiatives, build brand awareness and support our aggressive growth goals. Seeking experienced professional ready to join a high energy team and contribute in meaningful ways.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Increase awareness of AIS, its initiatives and its growth aspirations by communicating with key target audiences both internally and externally through tradeshows/events, advertising, publications, PR and social media.
- Understand brand strategy and execute it across all marketing channels with effective messaging, a unified look, feel, and style that is easily recognized as AIS by all audiences.
- Creatively collaborate for innovative marketing programs.
- Ensure excellent project management with internal stakeholders and external creative partners.
- Manage industry tradeshows with a comprehensive strategy, budget, and schedule
- Support AIS showrooms with plans and annual updates
- Lead high-quality design and content for collateral (brochures, flyers, presentation decks, etc.), web content, email campaigns, social media, marketing programs, press releases, etc.
- Oversee vendors (i.e. agencies, web and graphic designers, renderers, etc.), including marketing briefs, and vendor contracts/support agreements.
- Manage content and functionality of public + internal websites
- Support new product launches and marketing programs
Contact AIS Human Resources for more information at: email@example.com
- BA/BS, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional marketing experience with demonstrated expertise in a broad range of marketing roles
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must possess solid MS Office Knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google analytics) a plus
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate with diverse personalities
AIS offers a friendly and casual workplace with competitive salary and benefits program. Benefits include medical and dental, FSA, and a bonus program. We are looking for someone with a good work ethic and enthusiasm for working in a fast environment as we continue our strong growth in the marketplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or men disability or any other classification protected by applicable No H-1B sponsorship offered for this position.