| In Job Marketplace / Dealer |
Account Executive, Architectural Products – Miami|
Thursday October 5, 2017
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Our Mission - To Make You Think About Work Differently
Workscapes, a high energy, Herman Miller certified, full-service office dealership offering furniture, architectural products and space planning is seeking a self-motivated, consultative salesperson with a strong team oriented approach. With your background in construction and your strong relationship and presentation skills, you will be instrumental in helping clients think about construction differently and recognize the value of building with alternative architectural solutions.
The Account Executive is responsible for cultivating relationships in the market, generating and qualifying leads, coordinating the preparation of all sales presentation materials, presenting proposals, and negotiating and closing sales. The Account Executive works closely with the internal team through the installation process to ensure client satisfaction, and maintains ongoing client relationships to promote client retention and gain additional business.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
Workscapes, Inc. offers an attractive compensation package, which includes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in commercial interior design or construction, preferably including sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while managing multiple accounts
- Willingness to develop both short-and long-term business with experience in penetrating and selling to long-term competitively-held accounts
Send your cover letter, resume and salary history to: email@example.com
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution