Project Designer and Product Specifier / Sales Support|
Thursday October 5, 2017
Interior Design - Dealer
Come join our family owned friendly atmosphere in Santa Cruz
We are proud that our company has been family owned and operated for over 65 years. We are the largest independent reseller of office supplies, art supplies and office furniture on the Central Coast and service Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Benito and Southern Santa Clara counties. We are looking to add to our family and if you would like to join us, please apply now.
Under direction, this position is responsible for Interior Space Planning, Sales Support, Site Visits and Product Specification, for Palace Furniture Projects. Duties will also include working with client and the furniture team on Project Coordination and Order Processing. This position will report to our Santa Cruz Corporate location.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Space Planning and Design
- Product Specification and Product Research
- Project Coordinate
- Sales Support
Equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Contact: Randy Marsh
- College degree in Interior Design or equivalent work experience such as Window Covering Sales, Flooring sales, Kitchen design and sales, Residential design and sales
- Outside / Inside Sales Experience with knowledge of sales profits and creating margins
- Furniture manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Auto CAD and 20/20 CAP Studio knowledge is a plus, but not necessary
- Solid knowledge of PC based software programs and have strong data entry skills
- Must be proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel. Typing at a minimum of 40wpm
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to answer multi-line phones
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to manage priorities and work flow
- Strong follow through skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to interface with customers, suppliers and staff to resolve any issues to a win, win ending
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is an Affirmative Action employer that is committed to workforce diversity and provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants, without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, handicap or disability, Vietnam-era or special veteran status or national origin. This policy is established and administered in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. The Company is a drug-free work environment.