Friday July 28, 2017
Dealer Multiple Positions
Advance your career and follow your passion with this fast-growing, women-owned, dynamic full-service Preferred Haworth dealer in Atlanta- the business capital of the Southeast.
Located in the heart of Atlanta's trendy West Midtown neighborhood, turnerboone was recently named one of Forbes' Top 25 Small Companies in America for 2017, based on employee satisfaction, best practices, and growth potential.
As a top 10 furniture dealer in Metro Atlanta, turnerboone is one of only 25 North American dealers to be designated a Best in Class Dealer by Haworth on the foundation of culture, financials, showroom and best practices, and the only Haworth Best in Class dealer in the state of Georgia.
We are looking for an out-going, self-starting design professional to join our team as a Furniture Specialist- maintain the relationship with the client and oversee pricing, design, and timeline to ensure success, as well as design and specify ancillary furniture, workstation, office and conference room layouts for commercial furniture. This is more than a job – this is a place to really grow personally and professionally with amazing career advancement potential.
Primary job functions include:
The qualified candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Serve as primary point of contact and communication with the customer on designated projects.
- Follow Process Map to complete and verify accurate orders.
- Be familiar with all pricing agreements between the client and turnerboone/Haworth.
- Discount and mark up furniture to control the initial budget. Ensure the formal proposal matches the final budget.
- Identify and enlist turnerboone team members necessary to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- Follow Process Map to maintain accurate record-keeping and order approvals.
- Monitor all key dates to ensure on-time deliverables through the quote and ordering process.
- Coordinate requests for delivery, service, and installation with Project Manager.
- Perform site visits, as necessary.
- Ensure all punch-list items are resolved and orders closed out for invoicing in timely fashion.
- Regular training for new products and trends.
- Review design requests and suggest any alternative products and solutions, as needed.
- Produce CAD drawings in plan and 3D, using AutoCAD 2012, as well as complete specifications in ProjectMatrix.
- Generate and assume responsibility of all specifications, including: compatibility, quantity, finishes, and details.
- Maintain and update accurate final drawings throughout life-cycle of client's project, including day two business and reconfigurations.
- Adjust any final drawings to include any order changes or revisions made during or post- installation of initial project.
- Create installation drawing packages using the company standard layouts, which requires working closely with the Project Manager and Account Manager.
- Attend weekly team meetings and update all parties on the status of projects and activities.
- Attend client meetings, as necessary
turnerboone provides an excellent comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401k opportunities, flex hours, generous vacation policy and more.
- Minimum of THREE (3) years commercial furniture and/or commercial design experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Design, Project Management and combination of other degrees/work experience will be considered.
- Strong customer service, professional presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Capable problem-solving and resolution skills set.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail with diligent follow-through.
- Proven team player willing to work on small and large account transactions.
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Rendering capabilities will be considered.
- ProjectMatrix or similar design specification software.
Our competitive compensation packages are based on performance and experience, and unlike other dealerships, turnerboone provides an attainable path to higher earning potential.
At turnerboone, people are our greatest asset. We promote a culture of diversity and respect, an atmosphere of collaboration and innovation, and a variety of employee resource opportunities to ensure they have access to everything they need to achieve their goals and ambitions – not to mention our office dog Sunni, who's always on hand to offer much-needed support and encouragement.
If interested, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our company and our beautiful, historic working loft showroom at turnerboone.com