| In Job Marketplace / Dealer |
Mayline-Safco Seeking Ecommerce Manager (MN)|
Tuesday July 25, 2017
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Newly created opportunity!
Senior Ecommerce Manager
As we look to build our internal capabilities and grow revenue through existing customers as well as by acquiring new customers in our B2B Ecommerce channels, we're in search of a dynamic leader who is knowledgeable and can take us there!
As a Senior Manager Ecommerce with Mayline - Safco, you'll serve as a critical change agent and build the big picture, yet roll up your sleeves and execute, as you leverage technology and resources to support our growth objectives and product branding goals. You'll inspire and be adept at leading through influence as you work across teams to get things done.
This full-time position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with other executive team members on strategic matters related to ecommerce marketing. This position is located in Safco - Mayline's headquarters in New Hope, MN (Highway 169 & Bass Lake Road). Our line of products includes furniture and accessories that enhance how people work & learn.
ADDITIONALLY, IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF:
- Lead strategy that expands the company's ecommerce presence, articulating the ecommerce future and the organization's role in it – both internally and externally. You'll be comfortable driving revenues north of $50million.
- Prioritize, build and execute strategies and tactics aimed at both short- and long-term ROIs, increased revenues, improved profitability and enhanced customer experiences.
- Develop a collaborative partnership with sales, marketing, customer care, operations and product development to achieve desired results. This includes working closely with the sales to deploy strategic campaigns; partnering with the marketing team to identify, balance, and leverage the right channel tools; and aligning with the product team to develop and execute a robust ecommerce product roadmap.
- Work closely with peer managers on optimal SEO for product copy, alignment on graphic design, ROI on digital promotion opportunities, market testing, pricing, end-user analysis, etc.
- Prioritize and deploy multiple product SKUs (5,000+) in the ecommerce segmentation.
- Actively manage product specification maintenance and other content management feeds to ecommerce partners.
- Identify new product development, product gaps and other lead conversion opportunities based on related analytics.
TO QUALIFY, YOU WILL BRING:
- You're recognized for driving results. You consistently set and achieve challenging goals even in the face of setbacks and resistance. Your enthusiasm and quiet persuasion keeps a diverse team working together toward a common goal.
- You're strategic, yet hands on. You understand that inside a smaller organization you need to see the big picture while keeping your hands involved in the details necessary to get the work done. You recognize, and often anticipate, opportunities and threats, frame them in a new way and quickly respond with innovative and effective actions.
- You focus on the customer. You keep our target markets and customers as the central focus in shaping business strategies, activities and decisions.
- You drive change. You foster innovation and lead continuous improvements along with significant internal change to keep pace with external demands. You experiment and take risks, yet accept the inevitable disappointments as a learning opportunity, while celebrating accomplishments with the broader team.
- You're aligned to our core values. You consistently exhibit and lead with Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence.
YOU'RE INTERESTED & QUALIFIED!
- A Bachelor's Degree in related subject matter.
- 10+ years of marketing, driving sales and new business development with an above average record of channel growth, including 3+ years working with ecommerce. Prior experience leading direct reports considered a strong plus.
- Strategic development and executional know how within the ecommerce channel, with a working knowledge of channel tools including SEO, SEM, PPC, remarketing, conversion metrics, etc. Past experience with Amazon preferred.
- Advanced technical competency and ecommerce trade knowledge that facilitates improved customer partnerships and easier transactional abilities. Solid pricing experience. Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) experience a plus.
- Superior communication skills, organizational savvy and ability to work across multiple levels/functions to achieve goals.
- Experience leveraging Product Information Management Systems (PIMS) in marketing to distribution channels.
CLICK HERE to apply, or visit our career web site at http://jobs.libertydiversified.com/
When you join our company, you join a family of companies where you're not just number. You're truly part of a team, part of a family. You will have a positive impact in how we operate and discover a sense of caring that begins with each other and extends deep into the communities where we work. It's a place where you'll work hard, but you'll also put family first. It's a place where you'll find our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust & Excellence – show up in your work, every day.
You'll love working here! Connect genuinely. Grow professionally. Care deeply.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
As part of the Liberty Diversified International (LDI) family of companies, Safco including our recent acquisition of Mayline, is a leader in providing innovative and cost effective products for the office environment. We create work spaces that energize and inspire people. Safco fulfills this purpose by staying close to the customer, empowering our employees and using market knowledge and employee know how to develop and introduce a range of new products. We do this in an environment of open and spirited collaboration supported by a dynamic, creative culture which allows us to be nimble and make bold moves. Employing over 300 employees in total, our headquarters are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota with manufacturing and distribution centers in Sheboygan, Wisconsin; Little Rock, Arkansas; Windsor, Virginia; Riverside, California and Kennesaw, Georgia.
Comprised of multiple companies with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, LDI is a privately held company employing more than 1,900 individuals across our manufacturing and production facilities and core business operations in Minnesota, California, Georgia, Illinois, Nebraska, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin and Mexico. With roots in the corrugated box manufacturing industry, today we operate in the core markets of paper and packaging, retail merchandising, workplace environments and building products.
Since our inception in 1918, our values – Caring, Innovation, Trust and Excellence – have guided our day-to-day activities. We believe that when our employees are aligned with these values, we create superior solutions and service for our customers. The LDI family of companies includes Liberty Carton, Liberty Paper, Harbor Packaging, Mayline - Safco, Miller Container, Omaha Box Company, Southern Diversified Industries and Verscene.
Learn more about:
Careers with us: http://jobs.libertydiversified.com
Our family of companies: www.LibertyDiversified.com
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
This position does not provide financial support for Visa sponsorship.
Unsolicited resumes from independent recruiters or recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Other Jobs of this Type|
Friday July 28, 2017
Do you believe Great Work Deserves Its Place? Then you would be a great fit at McCoy-Rockford!