| In Job Marketplace / Representatives |
Sales Representative Opening!|
Wednesday July 19, 2017
Awesome opportunity for a Sales Rep in the Denver area!
Title: Sales Representative
Location: Denver, CO
Senior sales position focused on identifying new business opportunities through strategic sales pursuit with end-users and prospects.
Position Skills & Requirements:
- Responsible to achieve an agreed upon margin quota through sales of all OfficeScapes products and services
- Responsible for new business sales to new and existing customers within your assignment
- Execute new business account pursuit plan: cold/warm approach calls, strategic sales call planning, bonding and rapport, identifying “pain” points, budget, and all decision-making criteria which serves to inform our solutions.
- Actively participate in development of solutions for prospects and clients
- Engage in the proper sales activities to generate sales, including, but not limited to, prospecting, customer presentations, product and service demonstrations and account follow-up
- Through the assigned support representatives, assure current delivery and installation plans are met to the customer’s satisfaction
- Positively promote all OfficeScapes services
- Coordinate the activities of the selling team that may include manufacturer’s representatives, designers, project management and customer service representatives/sales assistants
- Actively engage and participate in the industry and participate meaningfully in at least one relevant organization
- Complete monthly forecasts, sales reports, expense reports and other responses to sales related measures
- Maintain product and service knowledge of the industry
- Develop and maintain competency in all Steelcase initiatives
Send your resume directly to Karen Zink at: email@example.com
- Critical thinking
- Four-year college degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology literate, including Microsoft Office suite, CRM, Power Point, Hedberg, others as required
- Basic Sales Mechanics: networking, prospect development, approach call, cold-calling, platform skills, negotiation
- Drive, strong work ethic and a passion for creating memorable customer experiences.