| In Job Marketplace / Interior Design |
Dealership Interior Designer in Louisville, KY|
Wednesday May 3, 2017
Interior Design - Dealer
Come join the Platinum Steelcase Dealer serving the beautiful Commonwealth of Kentucky!
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945 ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships and Striving for Excellence. We offer excellent pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
This successful candidate will be expected to work with our Sales Team to provide exceptional service for our clients by creating designs and specifications associated with contract furniture applications. Some of the tasks associated with this position include generating and/or coordinating conceptual sketches, schematic furniture plans, 3D renderings, product specifications, installation drawings, and finish selections; using industry standard software to perform all work.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) focusing on Interior Design
- 1-5 years of professional experience within the contract furniture industry or A&D industry
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, Microsoft Office programs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Preferred experience using Configura CET, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- NCIDQ and KYCID certification is preferred
Please send your resume package via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work well in team formats
- Good work ethic
- Strong time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Interest in working with finish materials
- Ability to field verify project sites (i.e. field measure, product inventory, etc.)
- Prior dealership experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer