| In Job Marketplace / Interior Design |
Designer - Commercial Furniture Systems |
Thursday April 13, 2017
Interior Design - Dealer
We are Florida’s top Haworth Furniture dealer & Orlando’s only Employee Owned dealer.
To increase sales of product and services through the development, specification and presentation of space planning, design, systems and freestanding furniture specifications. To work closely with our client teams to interpret needs and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. The position is expected to be a contributing and effective team member through actively participating in project team meetings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proficient use of AutoCAD.
- Provide technical skills in the planning and design of various workspace environments.
- Conduct site verifications, inventories and other services related to obtaining accurate information to analyze client/project needs.
- Provide accurate and timely drawings and specifications.
- Provide accurate pricing/quotes based on dealer discounts or State pricing contracts.
- Provide technical assistance for installation.
- Maintain current knowledge of developments and trends in the contract furniture industry with related products, applications, design concepts, work styles, ADA, ergonomics and uniform building codes.
- Ensure professional design-related management of projects through completion.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills * Ability to stay focused and meet deadlines in an environment of fluctuating priorities
- Maintain and archive thorough, detailed documentation on all assigned projects.
- Follow personnel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in client presentations on furniture layouts, space plans or other design solutions.
- Guide clients to interpret their functional and aesthetic requirements through the design process while developing a clear understanding of the design intent.
- Communicate relevant design information to customers and team members in a timely manner.
- Attend scheduled meetings with clients and/or internal team members.
- Represent BOS in a professional manner to all customers and team members.
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
Respond to: email@example.com
- Four-year Interior Design degree required (preferably from a FIDER accredited college)
- Knowledge or expertise in systems furniture required, 3-5 year minimum
- NCIDQ accredited and certified preferred
Other Jobs of this Type|
Sunday March 26, 2017
Work and play in Sunny South Florida.