| In Job Marketplace / Rep Group |
Account Manager for Northern California|
Friday March 10, 2017
Rep Group Sales
Highlands is hiring for a Northern California Account Manager!
Highlands is the go-to sales and marketing agency for the world’s best brands. We are the only multinational sales and marketing services agency supporting manufacturers and resellers in the B2B, B2C, and eTail marketplaces with custom product, sales, and marketing strategies. For over 54 years, Highlands has focused on engineering greater sales for its partners by providing the most effective and efficient brand advocacy programs, brand resources, and technologies for entire channels. The men and women of Highlands are Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Accountable, and Navigators.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the Northern California Market (Bay Area, Sacramento, Reno, and Fresno) to join our team. If you feel like you embody our values and your knowledge, skills, and abilities match the job description below, please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proactively prospecting, calling on and effectively managing business with existing and potential dealers, distributors and consumers of office products, office furniture and facilities supplies.
- Effectively communicating the various manufacturer’s products and buying programs.
- Continually working to improve sales through education and training of dealer/distributor accounts.
- Provide timely/accurate administrative reporting.
Base salary plus quarterly bonus potential, full benefit package including medical and matching 401K
To be considered, the ideal candidate must have:
For information on Highlands please visit our website at: http://thinkhighlands.com
- 3+ years in business to business outside sales experience with an established track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, set priorities and direct resources
- A high energy, winning attitude with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and can focus selling message on customer needs
- Detail-oriented, self-starter that possesses excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational presentation & time management skills
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ideal Candidate should reside in Sacramento area or adjacent cities towards Modesto or Vacaville corridor, but not required.
- Four-Year College degree