| In Job Marketplace / Manufacturer |
Global Client Manager - National Accounts|
Wednesday March 8, 2017
Great opportunity in a successful and stable company
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking a Global Client Manager for its Work Furniture Group in Grand Rapids, Michigan. You will be responsible for the profitable expansion of our business relationships and growth of sales with the Global Clients. The expectation is for the WFG to add component placements at customer locations while growing our existing business at a rate equal to or greater than the customer's current growth rate. This is a critical role for the WFG component sales team with total revenue responsibility in excess of $15M. The long term vision is that customers will see you as the "go-to-person" for solutions to drive their success.
- Achieve assigned sales and profitability goals on an annual basis
- Own the executive relationship between Leggett & Platt WFG and Global Client/Key Account management
- Develop sales plans for each Global Client/Key Account
- Penetrate the customer organization to influence and persuade key decision makers to place WFG components into their finished furniture
- Conduct periodic business reviews with Global Clients with the focus on reviewing progress toward goal attainment, project updates, gaps and solutions
- Provide leadership of WFG total offering and identify Private Label finished furniture and molded wood opportunities
- Work closely with other members of the WFG team to ensure consistent and accurate communication of expectations with customers (forecasting, customer service, credit, etc.)
- Contribute input and guidance on new product development needs
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in an assigned area; in the same or similar industry or component sales is a plus
- Experience developing and presenting presentations to executive management
- Mechanical knowledge and capabilities/Technical knowledge; manufacturing experience and knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional presence
- College Education; Bachelor degree at a minimum
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Word
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 20,000 employee-partners in 130 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries. We're not just hiring, we're building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
To apply, go to: www.careers.leggett.com or follow this link: https://jobs.leggett.com/job/Grand-Rapids-Global-Client-Manager-National-Accounts-MI-49501/375588600/
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Other Jobs of this Type|
Regional Sales Manager Opportunity
Friday March 24, 2017
Build Teams, Drive Sales and Champion New Brand Initiatives – it’s an exciting time to be with Paoli!
Market Manager Opportunity
Friday March 24, 2017
Drive sales and champion new brand initiatives – it’s an exciting time to be with Paoli!