| In Job Marketplace / Dealer |
Vice President of Corporate Accounts|
Thursday February 16, 2017
Dealer Sales / Marketing
Check out Pittsburgh - small city charm with big city appeal!
Are you a Sales Leader in the contract furnishings industry, looking to expand your managerial and income potential? This is an opportunity to grow and take a leading role in a dynamic company with big ambitions.
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Franklin Interiors is an Authorized Steelcase Dealer, and Platinum Partner. We have played a major role in the Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia community for more than 65 years. We have grown around a vision of being the leader in providing innovative and effective workplace solutions that exceed our clients' expectations.
Your position is a member of the executive management team and reports to the Senior VP of Sales. The VP of Corporate Accounts position will lead and direct the corporate accounts sales team to meet or exceed revenue and gross profit goals by providing architectural, furniture and technology products and the services to implement these solutions.
The successful candidate will have success stories to share in areas of strategic planning and execution while ensuring that the Direct Sales team is enabled to exceed revenue and overall organization objectives.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving sales goals
- Manage the sales teams to deliver profitable growth
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Become known as leader that top sales people want to join
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
This is a lead sales professional position that typically requires a minimum of 5 to 10 years' experience with a proven sales record.
- Previous outside sales and contract interiors dealer experience.
- Excellent written, technical and communication skills.
- Strong Presentation Skills – must be a dynamic public speaker.
- Assertive, flexible and displays a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent PC skills: High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Outlook, CRM database.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Familiar with Steelcase furniture solutions preferred.
- Experience with Marketing and/or graphic skills preferred.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience hiring and on boarding sales representatives
- Proven experience working within a small company environment
- Demonstrated ability in all aspects of sales leadership
Business/related college degree or equivalent experience required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 412-255-4089 Attn: Human Resources.