| In Job Marketplace / Wholesale |
Account Executive |
Wednesday January 4, 2017
STUDIO ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Come work for DWR in New York City!
The Studio Account Executive is responsible for generating sales and providing exceptional service to all customers consistent with the Design Within Reach mission.
Sales generation: meet or exceed personal and Studio sales goals.
Merchandising: assist in maintaining the Studio's design and housekeeping standards.
- Expand the customer's connection to the brand by increasing email sign-up in the studio
- Prospect for new business on a weekly basis utilizing company programs and tools
- Use product information and design knowledge to show and explain merchandise features and benefits
- Help customers in a courteous, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested manner
- Suggest additional items based on assessing customer needs
- Close the sale, writing a quote and following up with customer
- Assist in the coordination of hosting a minimum of 4 design related events per year and extending DWR's reach and involvement in the local design community
- Handle all merchandise returns and customer problems/complaints in a positive manner
- Enter customer orders according to company policy and procedure.
- Product knowledge: develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Design Within Reach products.
- Read all communication and materials on product forwarded from corporate offices
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for design, including designers and the design industry
- Attend studio meetings, share information amongst peers and utilize the web and catalog
- Assist in floor and fixture changes
- Receive process and ship product as necessary
- Utilize the visual standards guidelines to ensure studio meets company standards at all times
- Maintain a clean work space, back room and restroom
- Support basic maintenance of the studio (light bulb replacement, painting)
- Loss prevention: practice awareness of and compliance with loss prevention and safety procedures.
- Contact Proprietor or Area Manager should any internal or external loss prevention or safety situation arise or be suspect
- Working relations: work well with customers, fellow associates and corporate contacts.
- Take initiative to fulfill customer needs in a timely and appropriate manner
- Cooperate with fellow associates and promote a positive team spirit
- Follow company policies and procedures including attendance, personal conduct, dress code and employee discount
- Communicate constructively and objectively with corporate offices when resolving customer issues
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer (minorities/women/veterans/disabilities).
- Previous experience or education in interior design or architecture preferred
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to identify customer needs and problem solve, to understand and explain product features and benefits
- Design Savvy
- Retail Experience
- Experience with a POS system and proficient with MS Office software and web navigation
- Able to routinely move objects weighing over 20 pounds, and to understand and properly use a hand truck, carpentry tools, ladders, and other basic materials required in merchandising the Studio
- Attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/brfgvr56dz
Other Jobs of this Type|
Inside Sales Representative
Thursday January 26, 2017
Work from home!
Sales Leader - Fixed Seating
Friday February 17, 2017
Are you ready for a career changing opportunity?
Monday January 9, 2017
Come work for DWR in Cambridge, MA!
Account Executive - Higher Education
Tuesday January 31, 2017
Come work for CORT in Chicago, Illinois!
Account Executive - Higher Education
Wednesday February 8, 2017
Come work for CORT in Orange County/Inland Empire/San Diego!
Contract Sales and Vendor Operations Director
Friday February 10, 2017
Come work for Design Within Reach Inc!
Account Executive - Higher Education (Northern New Jersey, New York City)
Tuesday February 21, 2017
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971.