End User Account Manager Canada|
Thursday November 29, 2018
Representation / Reps Wanted
End User Account Manager Canada
The Global Group, Canada’s largest office furniture and systems manufacturer, is seeking an End User Rep to expand our financial sales and related businesses.
ccount Manager Canada
Account Manager Canada
Key Responsibilities are:
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience. Global offers a very competitive remuneration package, car allowance, benefits and an excellent incentive plan.
- Develop and execute sales business plan
- Maintains existing accounts and builds new business to business accounts
- Experience with architects, designers and project management groups essential
- Excellent presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication ability
- Commercial furniture industry experience or related industry knowledge important
Candidates should e-mail a resume to the attention of Bob Ritter Director Corporate Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Furniture Group values employment equity and is an equal opportunity employer.